Located at the 5th level of MBK Mall in Bangkok, Yana Restaurant enjoys a good reputation among travellers for being a noteworthy halal stop. If you are looking for halal food in Bangkok, Yana Restaurant would appear on most halal food apps and search engines so it’s not difficult to find. Located within MBK makes it such convenient stop after all the shopping at MBK itself. Halal food travellers can locate MBK by walking across the link bridge at SIAM BTS.
What We Like
- Displays Halal Certification prominently
- Authentic thai cuisines (very tasty indeed!)
- Fusion/Western dishes
- Clean and renovated with good interior design
- Space for large family outings
- Within MBK – so you can shop then stop here for a meal then shop again =)
- MBK is located at Siam BTS
Price: Rather pricy for the budget traveller but still affordable if you don’t order too much. Food is tasty so it’s kinda forgivable.
Their famous BBQ giant river prawn in garlic is no longer on the menu which is a major minus coz it’s reputed to be one of the best halal finds in Thailand. So if we have enough travellers requesting for it, maybe they will bring it back to their menu =)
Yana Restaurant Thai & International Halal Food
MBK Center 5th Floor, Tokyu Side, Room No. 5A-05
444 Phayathai Rd. Wangmai Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand